Evidently my grand twins talk in code. At least it seemed that way today while I was helping them draw dinosaurs and other chalk animals on the back patio at great grandmas house. As I was in the middle of drawing a great T-rex I noticed them saying somthing to each other. It sounded like two year old jabber so I thought no more of it. The next thing I know Bradley is picking up the chalk and putting it away in the tote and Laney is taking the chalk out of my hand and also putting it in the tote. I just asumed that the coloring was over when they both headed for the front yard with tote in hand and leaving pumpa sitting in wonderment. They went straight to the front steps and dumping out all of the chalk began to draw together on every step.
My conclusion is that when you live basicly joined at the hip for two years a jabber sound to anyone else can mean lets do this or that. And the agreement becomes second nature. What a way to grow up - with a loyal friend.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
"BLalkd akdafl aonoe lalidf Pumpa. Halkdjlilah laklh Pumpa!" Ha ha ha ha.
Yep, sounds about right.
ha ha
It's true, they tell jokes to each other and I think they plot against us too.
Post a Comment